martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Why I decided to become a teacher?

I decided to become a teacher because I love children and I want to teach them and to guide their learning. I think that early childhood education is very important for their future and I would like to participate in this process. Although, I would like to teach older children too.


Two years ago I worked teaching gymnastic lessons with girls from three to ten years old and it was a rewarding experience. In fact, it was one of the reasons why I decided to become a teacher.


I hope to be a good teacher and to give my students the opportunity to develop their basic skills to they can continue learning all their lives. I don't remember at what moment I decided to become a teacher but I have always known that I want to work with children. I have started the infant education degree course and I am very happy because I am learning many interesting things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario